Making Families a Reality
We are with you, every step of the way.
At Fertility Match, we know that seeking a surrogate or egg donor was never Plan A. As a former Intended Parent and Surrogate, the co-founders of Fertility Match understand the emotions and challenges you’ve been through…and those that may lie ahead.
Most Intended Parents who turn to Canadian Surrogacy and Egg Donation programs have endured years of unsuccessful fertility treatments and emotional hardship. Although this is a challenging time for you as an Intended Parent, we know you are not looking for sympathy. You’re looking for professional guidance, and a compassionate, effective approach to finding the right solution for you and your family.
We can help.
Our Fertility Consultants are deeply entrenched in the Fertility industry. We are in direct contact with clinics around the country and we work with you in a hands-on approach throughout your journey of having a child. We help find a Surrogate Mother or Egg Donor that meets YOUR criteria and we take the time to facilitate conversations, guide you through the appointments and meetings, and ensure your questions and concerns are answered along the way.
Our legal partners feel the same way. We only align ourselves with the most trustworthy, compassionate, and efficient lawyers in Canada. Together as a group of fertility professionals, we are confident that the rest of your journey will be as peaceful and as positive as possible.
Qualifying Factors For Intended Parents
The following is a list of qualifying factors that we look for in working with Intended Parents. We pride ourselves on providing an extremely customized service, and are looking for only those Intended Parents that value this approach and have support and personal desire to make this a positive, successful experience.
- You must currently be a patient and/or recently referred to an IVF clinic and/or have received medical advice that Surrogacy is warranted.
- You are pursuing Surrogacy or Egg Donation due to age, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Willing to undergo a criminal background check.
- Have a good support system of family and friends.
- Have a good understanding and willing to accept the financial cost and process that lies ahead with Gestational Surrogacy and Egg Donation.
- Willing to complete our Application Forms and Profile Tests for matching purposes.