Making Families a Reality
We are with you, every step of the way.
Surrogacy – it probably wasn’t Plan A. Our Founders and Directors, Liz and Lisa, are a former Intended Parent and a retired Surrogate. So we truly understand the emotions and challenges that have brought you here, and those that lie ahead.
However, you’ve arrived here, and we completely get that this is a challenging time and process for you. At Fertility Match, we promise to provide our clients with compassionate, effective, and professional guidance every step of the way to build your family.
We can help.
Our Fertility Consultants are, simply put, the best in the fertility industry. We know that quality is much more important than quantity – that’s why our team is so selective in every area. We take pride in attracting the best and brightest Egg Donors and Surrogates. We are in direct, ongoing contact with clinics around the country and we work in a hands-on approach in every way. We know that our Gestational Surrogates are unique, intelligent, beautiful women, and we take great pride and pleasure in getting to know every single one.
Our intensive Surrogate screening process attracts the best and brightest young women to our program. We only select kind, intelligent women dedicated to making families a reality for Intended Parents across Canada. The Surrogates in our program are excited and eager to help Intended Parents make their families a reality.
We believe in finding the best people possible, and we will help you find a Surrogate that meets YOUR criteria. We take the time to facilitate conversations, guide you through all your appointments and meetings, and ensure that all of your questions and concerns are addressed at every step of your journey.
Qualifying Factors For Intended Parents
A note to International Intended Parents: Although we do wish we could help every Intended Parent that comes to us, at this time Fertility Match is only working with Canadian Intended Parents residing in Canada.
We work with people who value the same things as us. We pride ourselves on our individualized, customized service, and we are looking for only those Intended Parents who value this approach and have the support and personal desire to make this a positive, successful experience.
- You must currently be a patient and/orrecently referred to an IVF clinic and/or have received medical advice that Surrogacy or Egg Donation is warranted
- You are pursuing Surrogacy or Egg Donation due to age, sexual orientation, medical reasons, or marital status
- You are willing to undergo a criminal background check
- You have a good support system of family and friends
- You have a sound understanding of the dynamics of third party reproduction and implications building a family will have on the child or children you create
- You have a good understanding and willing to accept the financial cost and process that lies ahead with Gestational Surrogacy and Egg Donation
- You are willing to complete our Application Forms and Profile Tests for matching purposes