Be Someone's Miracle
Someone’s Miracle Starts with You!
Why Become a Surrogate?
If you’re here, you’ve already taken a big step towards making someone’s dream of having a family a reality. Having been founded by an Intended Parent and a retired Canadian Surrogate, Fertility Match has a unique insight into the benefits of surrogacy.
You get to give one of the greatest gifts.Having a child changes a person from the moment their child comes into the world. Parenthood is marked with tiny milestones, from their first giggle, first tooth, first step and first word – and these things are just a few in the incredible list of treasures that make the journey rewarding. Being a Surrogate Mother means that you have helped someone else to experience these treasures. That’s one of the greatest gifts a person can give to another.
You’ll form a lifelong bond, a connection that is like no other.Fertility Match understands that the surrogacy process creates a lifelong bond among the Surrogate Mother, the Intended Parents and the child. We take great care and respect to help foster that relationship throughout the journey
Choose who you want to work with.Finding the right couple to work with is extremely important. We want to make sure that you are at ease with the individual or couple you will be matched with. Intended Parents come from all types of backgrounds. With our matching process there is a mutual exchange of profiles and introductory video/phone calls so that both sides are comfortable.
Gain an everlasting sense of pride and accomplishment. Intended Parents would never have the opportunity to have a child if it weren’t for you becoming a Surrogate Mother through our Canadian Surrogacy services. You can take great pride in this amazing act of kindness. Your desire to help will ensure that another family fulfills their dream for the rest of your life.
Have the support you need 24/7 from beginning to end. At Fertility Match we are here to guide you every step of your surrogacy journey – from the IVF process, pregnancy, and delivery through to post-delivery. Everything will be carefully guided by our experienced team. In addition to the support from your Intended Parents, you can be sure we will have your back.
Help create families of all backgrounds. Fertility Match works with both heterosexual and LGBT Intended Parents in our Canadian Surrogacy program. During the application and screening process, you have the opportunity to let us know with whom you would like to work.
Set a good example for your children and community.Show your children and community the unselfish act of kindness of helping another family. By participating in our Canadian Surrogacy program, you will undoubtedly be helping a family in need.
Help make dreams come true.Women who choose to become Surrogates do so out of a sincere compassion to help bring a child to a couple or individual in need. Surrogate Mothers realize that nothing fulfills a person’s life more than being part of a family. You might not realize it, but you can make a couple’s dream come true.
Become a part of an amazing group of women. The Surrogate Mother community is filled with amazing, selfless, compassionate women helping to create little miracles for others. Find out more about our Canadian Surrogacy program and join this group of heroes.
Qualifying Factors for our Canadian Surrogacy Program
- You must be a Canadian Citizen with active provincial health insurance
- Between the ages of 21-45
- Non-smoker and no recreational drug use
- Willing to undergo a background check (self/spouse)
- No tattoos or piercings in the past 6 months
- Have not travelled ZIKA affected areas within the past 2 months
- Overall healthy with regular menstrual cycles
- You are a parent who has had an easy pregnancy and birth
- Ideal BMI is below 32 or below
- Must be willing to undergo psychological and medical assessments and provide medical history (partner as well if applicable)
- No serious history of psychological issues
- Willing to travel to fertility clinic, lawyer and doctor appointments
- Ability to take time away from work, family and other obligations
- Willing to take IVF medications
- No issue with relinquishing child or children after birth
Process for Applying to our Canadian Surrogacy Program
- Complete your contact request form online.
- You will be contacted by a Fertility Match team member for an initial assessment either by phone or in person.
- Once your application has been approved, your profile will be made available for Intended Parents to review.